Ms. Sperrazza is Director of Operations with over 30 years of clinical and management experience. She is a dedicated healthcare professional delivering excellent patient care, nursing operations, and regulatory compliance. She has extensive knowledge of medical illnesses and treatments, policies and procedures, and Long Term and Skilled Nursing standards of care. She is a patient focused leader with superior ability to interface with patients, family, and health care providers.
Ms. Sperrazza has served the Long Term and Skilled Nursing industry by monitoring, evaluating, revising, and closing quality assurance plans to address individual needs of patients, community resources, and relevant benefit plans. She assesses the effectiveness and quality of services provided as related to clinical, functional, and financial impact and outcomes. Examples of her leadership experience include:
- Clinical Operations – Responsible for clinical operations and performance oversight including Clinical Education, Risk Management, Regulatory Compliance, improving Quality Measures, along with Quality Assessment and Process Improvement in each site location.
- Receivership Services – On-site leadership overseeing regulatory compliance, facility management and reporting with continued improvement in quality outcomes.
- Company Transition Management – Played a key role in successful company transitions for assigned facilities ensuring continued quality care and positive clinical outcomes.
- Special Focus Facility Management – Successful management of graduating facilities from the Special Focus Facility list and decreasing risk of facilities being assigned to the Special Focus Facility list.
- Regulatory Compliance and Successful Informal Dispute Resolution – Extensive knowledge of both Federal and State regulations. Providing education to assigned facilities on the intent of both Federal and State regulatory requirements, achieving compliance and maintaining compliance. With this extensive knowledge completed successful Informal Dispute Resolutions for actual harm, substandard care, and immediate jeopardy deficiencies.
Saber Healthcare Group – Clinical Operations
Oak Health – Clinical Operations - Regional and Divisional levels
Global Health Care – Clinical Operations
Guardian Elder Care – Quality Assessment and Assurance
Golden Living – Clinical Operations
Pennsylvania Health Care Association (PHCA) member
A.A.S. in Nursing, Luzerne Community College