Mr. Graves currently serves as Vice President of Field Operations. As Vice President of Field Operations, Mr. Graves’s primary role oversees all daily operations for the Long Hill Company’s Texas and Oklahoma communities. Mr. Graves comes to the Long Hill Company with over 20 years of senior living management experience. Before joining Long Hill, Mr. Graves served as a Regional Director of Operations overseeing 21 Independent Living, Assisted Living and Memory Care communities. Prior to that, Mr. Graves served as Senior Executive Director for 2 years maintaining his community’s growth and quality care while supporting 10 communities. His steadfast, analytical thinking makes him a leader in the senior living industry.
Mr. Graves began his career in the senior living industry as a dishwasher at 17 years old. During his tenure, he has held various other roles such as caregiver, maintenance, and Sales and Marketing Director. Upon moving to Texas in 2016, Mr. Graves was offered his first Executive Director role. Mr. Graves has extensive experience in managing a community's day-to-day operations and the broad-spectrum performance needed to serve our seniors.
Mr. Graves was instrumental in supporting 11 communities through management transitions while maintaining daily operations at each community and continued quality care for residents and employee satisfaction. Examples of his leadership experience include:
- Management – Responsible for creating and implementing policies and procedures for staff. Overseeing hiring processes for community management.
- Clinical Oversight - Assisting in the production of policies related to resident safety and care.
- Operations – Assisting community leaders in budget creation and maximizing Net Operating Income.
- Sales & Marketing – Partnering with Sales and Marketing leaders to provide valuable operations insight to continually grow census. Mr. Graves identified the need for a Memory Care community in an untapped market, solidifying his skills in sales and marketing.
- Argentum Certified Director of Assisted Living
- Texas Assisted Living Association
Bachelor of Business Administration, Lincoln Memorial University